sPhErEsCaPe

sPhErEsCaPe
by Me (Acrylic on Canvas)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Uneventfulness

There are some new pics of paintings I have done on my blog, take a peek around...


Not much to say about yesterday, it was like one of those days that seem like a blur, even the very next day. I was able to spend one more day with Shelagh and my cats and that's the best it gets for me.

I guess still feeling blah from the night before, I wasn't in the mood for much activity so we threw on the idiot box and watched a few documentaries. Nothing of major interest and although the hour focusing on central Australia was very cool, the show, Extreme Homes, which featured a sphere home that you hang in the trees, was really interesting.


There's no way I could describe this product and do it justice but you can see it's a 3 meter'ish sphere with almost every amenity you can imagine. It very much resembles a mini motor home inside and comes with everything including the kitchen sink. Down side, no toilet but if you took along a composting toilet, you'd be all set and it's geared to be of low environmental impact. Shelagh did some poking around on the internet and found the website HERE . It's worth checking out.

Today I was up ridiculously early because of yesterdays illness, which I'm still feeling the after effects of, kind of a general ravaged innards type thing. On the up side, I got all the stuff I wanted to get done, as far as housework was concerned. I also spent some quiet time listening to music and caught the beginnings of the years first real snowfall.

Tweak, my calico, was kind enough to slash my hand while I was grooming her, no problem, I payed her back by cutting her nails, she slinked away defeated and cranky off to the back room to sulk.

Shelagh had a nice long sleep this morning due to an unrequested nausea incident last night, which caused her to take a Gravol. She's up now and feeling much better and well rested. She's currently in the other room, on a perilous journey, battling her way through strange and wonderful lands...actually she's just playing Bard's Tale on PS2. Sporadically, I hear her bitch at an extra rough enemy, it's pretty funny actually and as odd as it sounds, comforting in a way.

Well, It's a full blown snow storm outside now and I need to go to the farm market and pick up some fresh goodies, so I'll say goodbye for now...

No comments: